baltimoresun.com

« More about Koji | Main | Sherrill: All-Star memories »

February 16, 2009

Orioles minor league schedule

The Orioles have released the schedule of spring games for their minor league camp in Sarasota, Fla., which is reproduced below, but let me explain what it all means. There actually are four minor league games every day starting on Mar. 17, two at Twin Lakes Park in Sarasota and two at the minor league facility of the team listed. The team on the left side of the schedule hosts the Triple-A and Double-A games that day and the team on the right hosts the high Single-A and the low Single-A games.

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

March 29th Tampa Bay/Baltimore 1:00pm

March 30th Baltimore/Minnesota 1:00pm

March 31st Baltimore/Cincinnati 1:00pm

April 1st Minnesota/Baltimore 1:00pm

April 2nd Camp Day

April 3rd Tampa Bay/Baltimore 1:00pm

Posted by Peter Schmuck at 2:47 PM | | Comments (2)
Categories: Just baseball

Comments

Didn't like my lineup prediction enough to post :( (i'm sure it's here somewhere)

I kid, you guys are doing great work getting us as much info as possible already, I appreciate it although I'm sure my work won't this week.

.............................................................................................
Pete's reply: If you really posted something and it didn't come up, let me know. I post everything. I don't screen for anything except profanity and the occasional libelous statement.

yeah my bad that was like 5 blogs ago.

is koji going to dominate the headlines here too? Not that I mind and I am very much looking forward to his presence...what am i saying it's day 1, thanks again looking forward to more.

Please enter the letter "w" in the field below:
About Peter Schmuck
Peter Schmuck wants you to know that, contrary to popular belief, he is more than just a bon vivant, raconteur and collector of blousy flowered shirts. He is a semi-respected journalist who has covered virtually every sport -- except luge, of course – and tackled issues that transcend the mere games people play. If that isn’t enough to qualify him to provide witty, wide-ranging commentary on the sports world ... and the rest of the world, for that matter ... he is an avid reader of history, biography and the classics, as well as a charming blowhard who pops off on both sports and politics on WBAL Radio. That means you can expect a little of everything in The Schmuck Stops Here, but the major focus will be keeping you up to the minute on Baltimore’s major sports teams and themes, whether it’s throwing up the Orioles lineup the minute it’s announced or updating you on the latest sprained ankle in Owings Mills. Oh, and by the way, that’s Mr. Schmuck to you.

Schmuck column archive

Upload a photo of yourself or a friend wearing the new Peter Schmuck T-shirt, which is on sale at gotschmuck.com
-- ADVERTISEMENT --