Football: How the Top 15 fared
With four weeks in the books, here is a look at how The Baltimore Sun's Top 15 football teams fared this weekend, and who they play next.
As usual, new rankings will be in Tuesday's paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/Latest result/Next opponent
1. Gilman/3-1/Def. Georgetown Prep 38-8/Vs. Archbishop Spalding, Fri.
2. Calvert Hall/4-0/Def. Coolidge (D.C.) 41-7/At Gilman, Oct. 7
3. Old Mill/4-0/ Def. Northeast 49-0/At Meade, Fri.
4. McDonogh/3-1/Def. Archbishop Spalding 20-7/Vs. Landon, Sat.
5. Arundel/4-0/Def. South River 31-30/At North County, Fri.
6. Atholton/3-1/Def Reservoir 24-14/Vs. Marriots Ridge, Fri.
7. Dunbar/3-1/Def. Mervo 28-8/Vs. Digital Harbor, Fri.
8. River Hill/2-2/Lost to Hammond 12-9/At Wilde Lake, Fri.
9. Archbishop Spalding/3-1/Lost to McDonogh 20-7/At Gilman, Fri.
10. Poly/4-0/Def. Edmondson 12-0/Vs. Douglass, Fri.
11. Westminster/3-1/Def. North Carroll 42-14/Vs. Liberty, Fri.
12. Loyola/2-1/Def. Maryland Christian 35-0/At Fork Union, Va., Fri.
13. Hammond/4-0/Def. River Hill 12-9/Vs. Glenelg, Fri.
14. Franklin/2-2/Lost to Catonsville 35-7/Vs. Towson, Fri.
15. Catonsville/4-0/Def. Franklin 35-7/Vs. Hereford, Fri.