Some more responses to yesterday's Q of the Day
Yesterday's Question of the Day was: Have you bought a gadget that had the distinction of being an "As Seen On TV" product?
Of course, we got a bunch of comments in the post. Apparently, I'm not the only one buying this stuff!
And, I learned this morning, there's an entire Website dedicated to pitching "As Seen on TV" products. The site is called, of course: www.asseenontv.com.
Yes, I have been living in a cave. Truthfully, I hardly ever watch TV anymore. We don't have cable and with the digital transition, the five channels I used to get are now down to three. For my entertainment fix, I either use Netflix, my iPhone, or my laptop hooked up to my TV for Internet video-watching.
Anyhow, below's a recap of some spirited responses we received via Twitter for yesterday's Q of the Day:
* @petela 2 words: rolling ruler.
* @lifestylecopy Guilty. I have the ShamWow. Oh, the shame!
* @Katie_Blaha 2 words-Bump. It.
* @grlittle I have the Snuggie and the SteamBuddy. I like ASOT gadget
* @Just_Ericka I have the "Ped-Egg"
* @OneFineJay Do those spikey blue dryer balls count?
Thanks to all who responded! Keep 'em coming!
This is an archived version of the technology blog. For updated coverage, see the current baltTech location: baltimoresun.com/balttech