Top 10 reasons I'm not doing a Top 10 "year in tech" blog post
10) It was a mediocre year in tech at best -- teleportation is still centuries away from reality.
9) Why give Apple anymore publicity?
8) I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning, let alone what happenend in January 2009.
7) Focusing on simple tasks is too hard -- still dizzy from watching "Avatar" in 3D.
6) Hey, Rip Van Winkle. Did you sleep through the year? Figure out for yourself what you think was important. Sheesh.
5) Using my time to craft a blog post on how Google will torpedo another half-dozen industries over the next year with its "free" business model.
4) Why bother? You're too busy playing FarmVille to read it.
3) The only list worth making is my grocery list.
2) I'm a PC -- and not doing a list was my idea.
Annnnnd, the top reason I'm not doing a year in review list:
1) I'm too busy Tweeting. Please RT.
This is an archived version of the technology blog. For updated coverage, see the current baltTech location: baltimoresun.com/balttech