Maryanne Ralls is the latest to leave
The director of student support services is the latest high-ranking administrator to leave the Baltimore school system. As usual, officials won't say whether Ralls resigned or was terminated.
Readers of this blog know I've been keeping track of the administrative comings and goings since Andres Alonso became CEO in July. Recapping some of the highlights in the departure category:
1) Linda Chinnia (chief academic officer)
2) Gary Thrift (human resources officer)
3) Marilyn Perez (middle school area academic officer)
4) Howard Steptoe (information technology officer)
5) Michael Johnson (director of information technology)
6) Deborah Wortham (high school area academic officer)
7) James Smith (elementary school area academic officer)
Know of any others? Drop me a line.