Privileged: It's all about the mid-season review
What rocks about season one of Privileged:
* Sage. Okay, we admit it: The bad-girl attitude has grown on us. We like how she mixes things up, pushes Megan to her limits and goes for everything she wants without hesitation. What’s even better now is this fling with Luis. We can’t wait to see how Sage goes after her new crush.
* The chef with the sass and solid advice, Marco. The Limoges household may not realize it, but that roost is being ruled by the kitchen help. The recipe for a perfect show: More Marco!
* The relationships! It was great seeing what lead up to Megan and Will getting together, and we’re excited for the relationship to get serious. Charlie and Mandy are shacking up. Laurel reunited with an old flame. The girls are finding love interests. Even Lily got married! Looks like the last man standing is poor Marco - always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
What needs work:
* Two heiresses, one mansion and the least trendy wardrobe on the planet. Maybe someone can sneak over to the set of Gossip Girl and grab a few pieces. We’re not complaining about the quality of clothes -- they're definitely high-class. But they could be so much better! We’re thinking that Sage could totally rock the Rhianna look, and Rose could play up the classy lady a little more.
* Our least favorite person by far has to be Lily. She really has worked up quite a laundry list. She stole from Rose (who for some dumb reason covered for her), worked in cahoots with Sage to throw Megan off her game, dated Will just to get even with Megan, and then snuck off with her bad-boy ex and got married without telling anyone. What a gem!
* Too much Smith family drama. If it’s not Lily, it’s their father, and if it’s not the dad, it’s the mom. Enough already!
That's our take -- now what do you think? Tell us what you love about Privileged, and what you think needs to shape up. Talk about it in the comments!