Tipsy Tuesdays: 21 signs you're a bad customer
I'm glad OMG turned this topic around to confront the customers. It's only fair. And for the record, I've definitely heard of people snapping their fingers at servers. I even had a roommate who didn't mind tapping his own beers. I told him it was a great way to get his wrist broken by an angry bouncer, but he never seemed to get caught. Here's OMG:
We covered signs that you might be a bad bartender. It's only fair that this week we look into signs that you might be a bad customer.
Where to even start?
1. You semi-joke, "Spill some in the glass this time."
2. You try to come behind the bar. Oh, no you di'int.
3. Two words: bachelorette party.
4. You complain that your Long Island Iced Tea isn't strong enough.
5. You snap your fingers to get the bartender's attention.
6. You have made this threat, "Hey, you want a good tip?"
7. When you pay your bill, you say, "Hey, I'm a little short today. I'll tip you next time." No you won't. ...
8. Singing loudly to the radio or jukebox.
9. Singing loudly to a song different than what is on the radio or jukebox.
10. Excessive high-fiving. Enough already. If we win an Olympic relay race, maybe. Because Supertramp comes on the radio? No.
11. Telling me how you are going to be the next Eminem. I do not, repeat, do not want to hear your dope rhymes. Extra points if you read them from tattered scraps of paper you dig out of your Dockers.
12. You want to try four different wines and then decide to have a Diet Coke.
13. Excessive hitting on the bartender.
14. You call the bartender Sport, Cap'n, Big Guy, Skipper, Chief, etc.
15. You tell a woman how hot she would be if she groomed her eyebrows, dyed her hair, wore less makeup or my favorite – smiled more.
16. You look around the bar that has no beer taps and ask what's on tap.
17. You demand an unchilled glass for your Clipper City Loose Cannon (okay, that's me).
18. Making out at the bar
19. "Napping" at the bar
20. Telling someone at a bar how they would benefit from AA.
(Photos by Getty Images)