Yesterday I had my headshot taken for this Virgin Mobile Festival preview we're working on.
What do you think?
Now, of course, I doctored it a little.
Don't wanna give up the anonymity just yet, ya know?
(Note to self: Ride this whole 'what I look like thing as long as you can, Sessa.')
Thanks, self. I will.
Also, while we're on Virgin Festival, I'm curious: Since two headliners are playing at the same time on different stages, who wins? And who would win in a fight?
1) Jack Johnson or the Foo Fighters?
2) Chuck Berry or Wilco?
3) Stone Temple Pilots or Bob Dylan?
4) Nine Inch Nails or Kanye West?
Here's what I think ...
1) I say the Foos have the bigger crowd. They would steal Johnson's guitar and smash it on his surfboard. Double whammy!
2) Chuck Berry probably loses the popularity contest to Wilco. But my money's on Berry's killer right hook. Jeff Tweedy looks soft. He's the flight type. I say Berry duck walks all over him.
3) I really hope Dylan has a bigger scene, but I think STP will win. But I dunno about the fight. I'm tempted to bet on Dylan. Old, yes, but codgery. He's got nothing to lose. When backed into a corner, people with nothing to lose fight dirty. And I like that.
4) In terms of crowd size, Kanye trounces NIN. But West is a wimp. Reznor takes a few sips of the Perfect Drug and hammers him into a pulp.
(Photo of me by Lloyd Fox/Sun photographer, with some doctoring by me)