Fab Five Friday
Good morning kids.
It's time for the five best gay- or gay-friendly bars in Baltimore.
This was a tough list for me, because my list of MS reader suggestions was rather ... limited.
But, being the brave leader that I am, I have decided to go ahead with the list. Here it is ...
1. The Hippo, 1 W. Eager St.
Hippo knows how to party.
2. Grand Central (pictured), 1001 N. Charles St.
Central is huge, and the service can be slow at times, but I like the atmosphere and decor.
3. The Rowan Tree, 1633 S. Charles St.
j wrote: Long Live JOHNNY MAURO!!!! Queen is right in the respect that Rowan Tree deserves top honors with an asterik for Mr. Mauro.
4. Coconuts, 309 W. Madison St.
Lots of nearby parking, and a wild and crazy crowd. I'm down with Coconuts.
5. Crossroads, 3328 Foster Ave.
Read this story. Kupkake lives!
(Photo from Sun archives)