Top 10 Signs You’re a Foodie
We've talked about what makes someone a foodie before, but I don't think any of us articulated it as precisely as John Lindner has in this guest post Top 10. Thanks, John, for making it a little easier to come back from vacation today.
Here's John with the Top 10 Signs You're a Foodie: ...
1. You remember where you were and what you were doing when you heard that Martick’s closed.
2. You know that basmati is not the capital of India.
3. Your meal is ruined when you’re served from your left (or right – the point is, darn it, it matters).
4. You know the real CIA is a school in New York.
5. You can tell by scent as soon as you enter the restaurant which four cheeses they use in their quattro formaggi sauce and in your opinion they went a little overboard on the Asiago.
6. You would starve to death if you were trapped for 40 days in a fully stocked Olive Garden.
7. Not only do you know what cuy is, you know where to find it outside Ecuador and Peru.
8. You sample bread from a wood-fired oven and turn up your nose at the hint of insufficiently aged elm.
9. You spell Kryptonite M A R G A R I N E.
10. You’re keenly aware that the first word in diet is “die."
(David Hobby/Sun photographer)