What I want to eat, drink, and listen to right now
This would be the music for some reason, maybe because I'm on vacation, and the food would be straight picnic fare, but including cucumber sandwiches, with iced tea for a drink. Here's Owlie. EL
You are stranded on the proverbial desert island. You find a lamp. You rub it and a genie appears. He says that you can have any food, beverage and music for dinner. What do you ask for? It isn't your last meal. It's just what you want today.
Over the past few weeks I polled people for their choices. I also included one of my own. I'm sure you can guess from the photo what my wish was. I was a little surprised by how quickly people answered the question. ...
* Salmon, Chimay Belgian ale, and Sinead O'Connor's "I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got"
* Billy Squier's "Stroke Me," a six-pack of Bud, and a pound of beef jerky
* Spaghetti and meat balls, Sinatra, and a glass of Chianti
* Free-range Colorado lamb, a case of Cretto Barolo, and The Who's "Quadrophenia"
* Abba's Greatest Hits, white Zinfandel, and whole grain toast with apple butter
* An Incredible Hulk, a sirloin steak well-done, and Teddy Pendergrast's Greatest Hits
* 1978 Chateau Talbot, St. Julienne, boiled lobster, and Eric Clapton's "I'll See You In Heaven"
* Sunflower seeds, Asti Spumante, and Britney Spear's Greatest Hits
* Clipper City Loose Cannon hop3 ale, Big Bad Wolf pork ribs (spicy) and Van Morrison's "Into the Music"
* Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet tea, and classic rock
* Jamaican music, Corona beer, and tuna medium rare
* Surf and turf, Champagne, and reggae music
* Filet mignon medium rare, glass of Cristal, and "What a Wonderful World"