The answers are...
1. Which has more calories? A jelly doughnut or a regular sugar doughnut?
The sugar doughnut, because of the hole, which gives it a larger surface area and, thus, more area to absorb the oil it’s cooked in.
2. Alfred Hitchcock used what to simulate blood in Psycho’s shower scene?
3. One measurement conversion that has been lost to history is “350 squirts =” what?
A gallon. 350 approximates how many squirts from a cow’s udder it takes to get a gallon of milk.
4. Little Frankie Epperson was only 11 years old when he invented what?
The popsicle, in 1905
5. Mix vanilla, wintergreen and cinnamon and what flavor do you get?
6. What’s a more effective weight-loss technique than drinking eight glasses of water a day?
Drinking eight glasses of ice water a day. The body burns calories bringing the temperature of the ice water up to normal body temperature.
7. Cesare Cardini invented what at his restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico?
The Caesar salad, in 1924
8. According to the National Safety Council, this is the fourth leading cause of accidental death in the United States, after car accidents, poisoning and falls.
Choking. Learn the Heimlich maneuver, people. And learn the self-administered Heimlich maneuver, as well.
9. In a test in 1993, this was connected to an electroencephalogram (EEG) monitor and produced brain waves identical to those of adult humans.
Lime Jell-O, when it was wiggled
10. “Desserts” spelled backwards is “_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _."
9 - 10: Wow, you need a life more than I do.
5 - 8: You’re one of Owl Meat’s two dozen personalities, right?
1 - 4: You have a good memory for inconsequential facts.
0: What? WHAT? You can’t even write “desserts” backwards?