Top 10 Favorite Foods of Presidents
I was going to skip Top 10 this Tuesday because we were off yesterday, but then I got to reading that Barack Obama's favorite food is pizza from Italian Fiesta Pizzeria in Hyde Park, Chicago.
This amazed me because it's so specific. And also I'm pretty sure that this kind of question is useless. He probably has 10 favorite foods and just picked the first thing that popped into his head when asked.
That doesn't make the information any less interesting, so then I decided to see what our last 10 presidents liked to eat best. I tried to get at least two sources for each food, but I'm sure my list is debatable.
Here we go. ...
1) George W. Bush: Mexican food
2) William J. Clinton: Chicken enchiladas (allergic to chocolate!)
3) George H. W. Bush: Pork rinds
4) Ronald Reagan:Macaroni and cheese
5) Jimmy Carter: Sirloin steak
6) Gerald Ford: Pot roast and red cabbage
7) Richard Nixon: Cottage cheese and ketchup
8) Lyndon Johnson: He liked Fresca so much he had a fountain dispensing the soda pop installed in the Oval Office.
9) John F. Kennedy: Tomato soup with sour cream
10) Dwight Eisenhower: Vegetable soup and steak