Even more restaurants with fireplaces
Actually I haven't personally come up with more restaurants with fireplaces, but I want to make a separate entry with the other suggestions we got today because so many people want restaurants with fireplaces this time of year.
For instance, I would never have left the Brass Elephant in Mount Vernon (pictured) off my list, but I didn't realize the fireplaces actually ever had fires in them.
Here are some other suggestions: ...
* An Poitin Stil in Timonium. I have to remember that Irish pubs often have great fireplaces.
* Scotto's in Bel Air
* Ryan's Daughter in Belvedere Square
* The upstairs bar at the Waterfront Hotel in Fells Point
* The Dizz in Remington
* Bertha's in Fells Point
* John Stevens Ltd. in Fells Point
* Brewers Art in Mount Vernon (again, I didn't realize these were working fireplaces)
* Antrim 1844 in Taneytown
* Pizza Huts, area locations (Thanks, Donny B!)
* Serafino's in Ellicott City
* Hull Street Blues in Locust Point
(Algerina Perna/Sun photographer)